Omkari Williams is a podcast host and certified coach who works with ordinary people who see wrong in the world and want to make it right, those whom she calls “Everyday Activists.”
This Week’s Featured Guest: Omkari Williams, Host of Stepping Into Truth
Drawing on her background as an actor and political consultant, Omkari helps people leverage the power of storytelling and sustained action to create the change they wish to see.
Omkari is host of the podcast Stepping Into Truth: Conversations on Race, Gender and Social Justice. She uses her show as a platform to take on the most important issues of our time. We are proud to have Omkari as an Ossa podcaster.
This week’s podcast news headlines:
- Five podcasts for Pride Month & Black Lives Matter
- Kim Kardashian Signs Deal With Spotify to Launch Crime Podcast
- Buying Giant Magna Expects Podcast Advertising to Grow 15% in 2020
- Audio Entertainment Giant SiriusXM Acquires Simplecast
- First-ever Black Podcasting Awards Scheduled for Fall 2020
Also find this episode on:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
The Ossa Lounge podcast is hosted by:
- Marla Isackson, CEO/Founder, Ossa
- Lori Lefcourt, Queen of Brands, Ossa
- Meredith Reed, Editor-in-Chief, Ossa